What is the payment method?
Apress accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
I can’t download eBook?
Each eBook is watermarked before being made available for download. Normally, this happens within a few seconds. If there is a delay, please be patient. eBooks may be delivered with a small lag. If an error message shows up, please send a screenshot of the error message, the order confirmation or invoice and your active email address to [email protected]
They will help you obtain your eBook.
What is the return policy?
Apress accepts print book returns within 14 days after receipt. Here you can find the returns address for your location, as well as all necessary information regarding Their returns policy.
How can I change the ePUB or PDF format into the Mobi format?
Apress is a closed system. They are offering the original file and give their customers the chance to convert the file as desired.
It is no problem to import PDF files into a MOBI format so that you can read them on your Kindle device. Please have a look here if you need a detailed description.
How do I use the eBookshelf?
* Please login with your personal credentials.
* Enter your account information’s displayed under your name located in the right upper corner.
* Please select “MyBookshelf” in the menu.
* Please click centric under “EBOOK BOOKSHELF” on “SHOW ALL” and your personal eBookshelf with all your purchased eBooks will open.
* You can now download your eBook as a PDF or ePub file.