What payment methods do you accept?
BakeDeco accepts Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and PayPal.
What are the costs of shipping?
Shipping costs vary but are based on item weight, delivery urgency, and other factors. Please see BakeDeco detailed shipping information for more information about their shipping policies, procedures, rates, and the options available to you.
Do you charge sales tax?
BakeDeco only charge sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in New York State.
When will my order arrive?
Most of BakeDeco items ship within 24 hours. Orders placed before 3 PM will be shipped that day. On Fridays, the cutoff for same-day shipping is 11 AM. However, some items are not eligible for same-day shipping and this is noted in the product description.
What is your return & exchange policy?
Your satisfaction means a great deal to them. If you have purchased an item that no longer suits your needs, they are happy to return or exchange it within 30 days of delivery. BakeDeco also make it simple to handle this process and you can reach them by phone, by email, or through their website. However, there are a few important things to know about their return and exchange policy:
● For items that are currently marked “in stock,” they will provide you with a prepaid return label and issue a full refund for the purchase price, excluding items shipped with freight.
● If the product is listed as “available”, they will assess up to a 20% restocking fee, plus shipping charges (the prepaid label will not be provided)
● BakeDeco do not refund shipping costs.
● Any special order or custom made products are not refundable or returnable.
● All items must be unused, in new condition with the original packaging.
● Requests for refund or return must be made within 30 days of delivery.