What are my payment options?
Garden Trading accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Amex.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes. Garden Trading ships internationally.
What if I received faulty/damaged item?
Garden Trading strive to ensure items are produced, designed and packaged well but in some unfortunate cases, faults and damages may occur. If on receiving your delivery you find an item is damaged or faulty, they ask you to contact them via email ([email protected]
) or via Garden Trading website chat, detailing the issue and attaching a clear image. All replacements for products that are deemed faulty or damaged will be sent out free of postage and packaging charges.
How to return an item?
1. All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or they withhold the right to a refund.
2. For fragile items please ensure these are protected and safely packaged.
3. Items that come in individually printed boxes or with screws/instructions must be returned with all correct packaging and parts. Printed boxes must be packed within an outer box to ensure they do not get damaged or marked in transit.
4. Print and complete a copy of the returns form, enclose it within your parcel to let them know why you are returning your items. This will help them to process your return and refund as quickly as possible.
5. You can print a returns label using the Royal Mail Tracked Returns Portal here
6. Please ensure proof of postage is requested, as they are not liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.