What is the payment method?
Lace Wigs Buy accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card and PayPal.
Where does Lace Wigs Buy deliver?
Lace Wigs Buy delivers Worldwide.
What is Lace Wigs Buy return policy?
Lace Wigs Buy gladly accept returns on all eligible products. Lace Wigs Buy do not sell refurbished or previously owned products, therefore, in order to return these products to the manufacturer, a 30% restocking fee will be applied for all returned merchandise. Return postage is on the buyer.
Once the restocking fee is applied, any balance remaining will be refunded to the PayPal account submitted with your original order.
Lace Wigs Buy allow consumers to apply for a return within 14 days (14 days or more) after signing the receipt.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Return Address: Zhong’an International Building 1701 Zhongshan Road 162, YuZhong District, Chongqing, China, 400010 (XU KUI)
I received my shipment but one of the items is broken, missing or wrong item sent. What do I do?
All items are thoroughly checked prior to shipping. If an item is damaged, missing pieces, wrong item sent or destroyed in shipping, do not through away the shipping box they sent, put all the items back inside the box and contact them within 24 hours from the time you received the package (excluding Saturday and Sunday). After 24 hours have passed, human-hair-lace wigs will not be responsible for the items.
How to Wash a Wig?
* put the wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it’s not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
* fill a washbasin with COOL water and a gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
* swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain
* lightly shake wig and let water drop, DO NOT BRUSH WIG WHEN WET
* place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process
* When completely dry, brush wig into desired style, DO NOT BRUSH CURLS
How often should I wash my wig?
It’s various for different people depending on various factors, like wearing frequency, hair spray, smoke, climate, care treatment, etc. Generally, you can wash it every 10-12 wearings or every 4-6 weeks.
Can I dye the hair?
The technical answer is yes, but they do not recommend any further processing of the hair if it has already been dyed and processed. Further, only experienced colourists should attempt to colour the hair. Remember that though the hair is 100% human hair, it is just as prone to damage from excessive processing as your own hair. They cannot and will not be responsible for the results.