What payment methods do you accept?
MORI accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards. You can also choose to pay with PayPal, as well as Amazon Pay. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal or Amazon site to ‘Log In’ and review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to the MORI website. If you choose this payment option, please be sure to double-check your shipping address”. All payments will be charged in GBP. Currency calculator on site is only an estimation.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Once fulfilled UK Standard Tracked delivery takes 2-5 working days. EU Tracked Delivery takes 2-5 working days to arrive.
What if my items are damaged or incorrect?
If you have received a damaged or incorrect item, contact their customer support team at [email protected]
with a photo of the damage, or the incorrectly shipped product, as well as your order number and MORI will get back to you.
What is your return & exchange policy?
If you’d like to return or exchange a product, please email our Customer Care team at [email protected]
1. All returns and exchanges are free in the UK, however, please note that international return costs are not covered by MORI
2. All items must be returned new, unused and in original MORI packaging
3. Returns that do not meet our policy may not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer
4. Make sure you obtain proof of postage for your return package
5. Items or orders you would like to return should be sent back to us within 30 days of your order being dispatched
6. Once received by our warehouse, returned items are processed within 10 working days
7. If a product was purchased as part of a set, bundle or multipack please ensure all items are returned together as they cannot complete part-returns or exchanges. (Sets include Supreme & Starter)
Are your products in compliance with testing standards?
Yes. All chemical and hazardous materials testing has been outsourced and is in compliance with UK safety standards. MORI 100% organic products are GOTS certified and their signature bamboo and organic cotton fabric are OCS certified. MORI use factories that are of Oeko-Tex100 standard, which means products are Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 Baby certified free from any harmful chemicals or substances.