What payment methods do you accept?
Story Leather accepts all major Debit & Credit Card.
What shipping methods do you offer?
All available shipping methods, with stated timelines, can be found in the cart upon checkout. During peak seasons, expedited and rush shipping may not be available. Standard shipping is via United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class.
International shipping can take 3-6 weeks and they are not responsible for items held up in customs. In the rare event, your order is lost in transit once shipped, they are not responsible, but will do what they can to help you locate it. All customs and taxes applied by your country will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. To ensure prompt and accurate delivery of your order, they cannot change the shipping method once an order has been placed.
How long does it take to get my custom leather goods delivered?
All custom-made-to-order leather goods have a 25-30 day production lead time unless otherwise stated in the product description of the specified product. If you are ordering an in-stock item, they are usually shipped out in 3-5 business days. Please contact them if you have any questions on the whereabouts of your order at 800.539.1688
My order isn’t what I expected, what should I do?
For all custom orders, unfortunately, they would not be able to take back the custom-made item, as they are individually handcrafted to your specifications. Please understand that prior to making your purchase, note that actual leather colours will always have a slight variation of what you see on your computer monitor. Furthermore please always double-check and triple-check you have selected the right colours and configuration prior to checking out. You have 3-days to make changes after you place your order.
If an error occurs on our end, the will remake the piece free of charge or issue a refund. For ready-to-ship items, they will accept returns or exchanges within the 30 days of your purchase. Your return must be in its original condition and unused. Please contact them prior to shipping anything back, as items returned without a Return Authorization Merchandise (RMA) number will be rejected and unprocessed.
What is your return policy?
Your satisfaction is important, if for whatever reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please contact them using their contact form and let them know about your dissatisfaction.
* Under no circumstance will their liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
* All return items must have a corresponding RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by them to warrant a return.
* Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs/maintenance, installation, or alteration/modification will be VOID of our return policy and warranty. This applies to both our stock and custom orders.
* Their liability does not cover lost or stolen packages that have been mailed back to them under warranty or return. The Customer is the shipper, you would be the only one who can file a lost claim with the shipping company that was used. As such, any interaction regarding the lost claim must be between the customer and shipping company.
* Freight Charge: all return freight charges are not reimbursable unless the return is a direct result of their error.