What payment methods do you accept?
BrandCrowd accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
What happens after I purchase a logo?
Once your logo has been purchased, Their Design Team will prepare files for you to ensure they meet the best quality standards and send them via e-mail. You should hear back from them within 24 hours but you can always send them an e-mail to email@example.com if you have any questions or concern about your order.
Why haven’t I received my Logo Files?
Files are normally sent very quickly after the purchase, but it may take up to 48 hours for them to prepare your files to ensure they meet the best quality standards. They appreciate your patience regarding this and you can always contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concern about your order.
What will I receive when I purchase a Logo?
* PNG - Transparent background file, perfect for web uses.
* PDF - Good for printing, viewing in any image viewer like Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
* JPG - High Resolution. Good to print at the current size but do not alter/enlarge.
* EPS - Vector format which can be edited and resized on Adobe Illustrator software. Ideal for printing in various formats.
* SVG - Scalable Vector Graphic, support for interactivity and animation purposes.
Where can I include the specifications of the Printing Items I ordered?
A member of their team will contact you via e-mail to provide you with the next steps of your Print Order and request all the information needed to customize your items to your liking.
Can I get a refund after I’ve made the purchase?
They are only able to grant refunds on orders that haven’t been completed. If an item has already been delivered, they will not be able to process a refund.