Gifts & Flower Delivery
Wild Poppies’s flowers are arranged especially for your order so that you or your recipient will receive the freshest bouquet possible. And most of Wild Poppies’s gifts are assembled when they receive your order; that way Wild Poppies can assure fresh gifts and attend to any special requests.
- Because Wild Poppies’s gift and flower store is central, Wild Poppies’s can most likely get a late afternoon request arranged, wrapped and away to you, your upset girlfriend or for your mum’s birthday. Ideally order before 4 pm for Central Suburbs or CBD.
- Wild Poppies can deliver hourly throughout Auckland – if you have a gift or flower delivery that needs to get there today, order before 2 pm for Outer Suburbs or before 4 pm for Central Suburbs and the CBD.
- If you have an URGENT request Wild Poppies will probably say YES. It might cost you a little more but they will do our best to get it there; big and beautiful and on time! While you can place your order and pay for it online, please call Wild Poppies on 09 357 6161 to discuss your emergency requirements.
- Central Suburbs - $15- All day service -Order before 5:30 pm for same-day delivery.
- Outer Suburbs - $15- Twice a day- Order before 10 am to guarantee Business delivery.- Order before 2pm for same-day delivery.
- Evening Tonight - $15- Evening tonight, for Late deliveries and special requests - Order before 3:30 pm - same-day delivery 6-9 pm.
- Emergency! - POA
- Saturday Delivery - $15- Order before 10 am for the same day Saturday delivery
- Sunday Delivery - N/A - Only on Special Occasions Only. (e.g. Mothers Day)
- Store Pick-up - FREE -From 7.30 am to 6 pm on weekdays
Outside Auckland Deliveries
- North Island wide - $15 - Overnight. No Monday Delivery available outside Auckland Region and Rural delivery
- South Island - $35 - Overnight. No Monday Delivery available.
- Rural Delivery - $35 - RD Rural delivery, please allow up to 2 days for delivery. Order no later than Wednesday
By using Wild Poppies’s delivery service, you agree to let their professional couriers use their best judgment as to whether the flowers or gifts can be safely left at a delivery address, should no-one be there to receive them. Wild Poppies hold no liability for those orders left at their discretion.
If a requirement of the destination is that orders are received and passed over to a concierge or gated security, Wild Poppies can hold no liability for those orders from that point on.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful due to an incorrect address provided, or no one is available to receive the order, or Wild Poppies’s courier believes the order cannot be left safely, then a redelivery fee will apply to the same value as the original delivery fee.
Orders with alcohol cannot be left unattended and may be returned to Wild Poppies whereby a subsequent redelivery fee will apply.
The buyer will be contacted before the order is redelivered and given the option to pay a redelivery fee or pick the flowers or gifts up from Wild Poppies’s store in Morningside, Auckland.
If Wild Poppies is at all responsible for the delivery issue, a redelivery fee will not apply.
If Wild Poppies haven’t been able to contact the buyer over a delivery issue, and the gift recipient’s contact details have been provided, Wild Poppies reserve the right to call them. In this unusual occasion, your details will be kept confidential.
Yes, Wild Poppies deliver on Saturdays but those deliveries must be ordered before 10 am Saturday for a Saturday delivery within Auckland and are subject to the availability of couriers to the destination.
Saturday deliveries to main metros other than Auckland must be ordered before 4 pm Friday.
To be sure your delivery will reach its destination on time, order online, but also call Wild Poppies on +64 9 357 6161 to verify.
- Emergency Flower Deliveries
If you have an URGENT request Wild Poppies will probably say YES. It might cost you a little more but Wild Poppies will do their best to get it there; big and beautiful and on time! While you can place your order, and pay for it online, please call us on 09 357 6161 to discuss your emergency requirements.
Wild Poppies don’t deliver on Public Holidays. But they do deliver on Mother’s Day (2nd Sunday of May). To avoid disappointment order early, Friday at the latest!
As you can imagine flower varieties and colours displayed on the Wild Poppies’s website are subject to availability. Wild Poppies’s staff will always endeavour to match the product as shown, but should the flower not be available, they will substitute these with an equally attractive flower of equal or greater value. This condition also applies to foliage, wrapping, vases and gift accessories.
A shipping fee, to cover the costs of handling and delivery, is usually added to flowers and gifts ordered at Wild Poppies. Shipping will be calculated on your order, dependent on the delivery address. Shipping fees will be specified during checkout before your order is confirmed by you and processed for payment.
Delivery charges include NZ Goods & Services Tax (GST).
Watch out for Wild Poppies’s FREE SHIPPING promotions.
Orders will be shipped for delivery to reach the recipient on the day you have requested. Auckland orders are likely to be arranged and shipped on the day the recipient is to receive them. Other locations may have their order shipped the day before the indicated requirement. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional 1-2 days in delivery time.
Wild Poppies endeavour to do their best to have orders arrive at your desired time but cannot be held responsible for deliveries that arrive sooner than expected or are held up in transit through unforeseen events. So please consider the shipping address you specify. Often a work address works best.
If you have ordered an item that is temporarily out-of-stock, discontinued or sold-out (excluding flowers that can be substituted with something similar of equal or greater value), Wild Poppies will attempt to contact you immediately and arrange your money back or a suitable replacement product.
If you have any questions, please call Wild Poppies’s team on +64 9 357 6161 or email [email protected]